ECOLOGICA offers a service that includes:
- Ecological Emergency Response (PIE) and Emergency Safety Implementation (MISE) on-shore and off-shore in case of sudden contamination events of any kind.
- Development of the preliminary conceptual model of the site and preparation of an environmental investigation plan.
- Execution of the investigation plan.
- Representation of the qualitative state of the soil, subsoil and groundwater environmental matrices.
- Development of the final conceptual model.
- Permanent Security (MSP) or site remediation.
- Sampling of soil, interstitial gas and groundwater and surface water;
- Execution of hydrogeological tests of permeability in the hole such as Slug Test, Lefranc tests and short / long term pumping tests through the use of pressure transducers (dataloggers).
- Cleaning of wells / piezometers of small and large diameters using hydro jetting and air-lift techniques.
- Monitoring of groundwater levels;
- In-hole monitoring of light liquids in non-aqueous phase (LNAPL) such as hydrocarbons by means of an Interface Probe;
- Survey of the chemical-physical parameters of groundwater using a multi-parameter probe.
- Installation and management of SVE (Soil Vapor Extraction), AS (Air Sparging) and BV (Bio Venting) systems.
- Removal of underground tanks, characterization of contaminated soils, transport and disposal of waste of all kinds.
ECOLOGICA SPA has developed a high organizational capacity of the work, using internal and external resources of the company, which has as its ultimate goal the obtaining of the highest economic result with a better production efficiency in relation to production costs. The pursuit of corporate objectives through collaboration with partners with a high corporate profile and first-level certifications:
- Ministerial authorization to carry out tests on materials DM n.275 of 12 June 2018
- Ministerial authorization to carry out tests on earth and rocks DM n.278 of 12 June 2018