ECOLOGICA offers a service that provides:
- On-shore and off-shore ecological emergency intervention (PIE) and emergency safety measures (MISE) in case of sudden and any kind of contamination events.
- Preparation of the preliminary conceptual model of the site and preparation of an environmental investigation plan.
- Execution of the investigation plan.
- Representation of the qualitative status of the soil, subsoil and groundwater environmental matrices.
- Development of the final conceptual model.
- Permanent Safety (MSP) or site remediation.
- Taking samples of soil, crevice gas and ground and surface water;
- Execution of hydrogeological permeability tests in the hole such as Slug Test, Lefranc tests and short / long duration pumping tests through the use of pressure transducers (dataloggers).
- Cleaning of wells / piezometers of small and large diameters by means of hydro jetting and air-lift techniques.
- Groundwater level monitoring;
- In-hole monitoring of light liquids in the non-aqueous phase (LNAPL) such as hydrocarbons using the Probe Interface;
- Survey of the chemical-physical parameters of groundwater by using a multiparametric probe.
- Installation and management of SVE (Soil Vapor Extraction), AS (Air Sparging) and BV (Bio Venting) systems.
- Removal of underground tanks, characterization of contaminated land, transport and disposal of waste of all kinds.
ECOLOGICA SPA has gained a high organizational work capacity, making use of internal and external resources of the company, which has as its ultimate goal the achievement of the highest economic result with better production efficiency in relation to production costs. The pursuit of corporate objectives through collaboration with partners with high company profile and first level certifications:
- Ministerial authorization to carry out tests on materials DM n.275 of 12 June 2018
- Ministerial authorization to carry out tests on earth and rocks Ministerial Decree n.278 of 12 June 2018